Thursday, July 3, 2014

Down This Week!

Hey ladies,

So I've been down this week dealing with a flare up with my sciatica nerve in my left leg.
And because of my flare up, I have not been able to post anything this week yet.

Y'all pray for me! The pain, the pain, the pain!

It's nothing that I can compare the pain too, childbearing don't have nothing on nerve pain.
(Wait, let me think about that)! The two might be on the same playing field.

I'm feeling a little better and I will be posting a pattern review soon.

Also, stay tuned because I will be doing my first Give Away and I'm so excited!

Details of the Give Away will be posted as well.

We'll chat later about the old/new pattern reviews and my first Give Away!

You all have a wonderful 4th of July!

Dee's Doing it the Plus Style Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment